Friday, December 30, 2016

Finished Projects 2014-2016

I thought I'd show you all some of the things I finished since my last 2014 post.  I'm going to work hard on making more posts and stuff, so please, feel free to ask for patterns if you see something you like and want to give it a go!  I lvoe to share the great things I have found over the years.

Please keep in mind, this is only some of the items I've made. I couldn't find all the pictures, but I'd say easily there are 10 more things!






  
  
 
 
  

 

 

 

  







I also do commission work for the cost of yarn, pattern price if applicable, plus labor.  If you are interested, please let me know in the comments with a good email address and I will contact you!

Happy Weaving!

~Moxie

1 comment:

  1. Amazing! I wish I could say I have been this productive/accomplished. Love, love, love the mermaid tail :) Best wishes for the New Year!

    ReplyDelete