Friday, December 27, 2013

Greetings and Salutations

Hello, my name is Moxie Weaver, and I am addicted to crocheting.

(Hi, Moxie....)

So this little corner of the interwebs will contain observations, patterns, suggestions, and pictures of various crocheting projects I work on.  Sometimes I will simply share an image about crocheting that makes me smile. Sometimes I will simply share a pattern I really like and think other crocheters will want to make as well.

The updates may be few and intermittent, but when I can, I will post.

For now, I'm working on creating something that combines two loves of mine: Crocheting and Tea.

I have been searching all day to find a pattern of what I need, but apparently, it's not out there.  As the old adage goes, when you want something done right, it's best to do it yourself.  So, I decided to make my own pattern.  I've taken bits and pieces of weaves and patterns I liked, and combined them to create what I think will be a very useful object for me. I think the completed project will look fantastic.

Alas, I am almost out of the yarn I need, so I will not be able to finish and post pictures until tomorrow!

I hope you all will come back and see what I've created.

~Moxie

1 comment:

  1. Love the new blog...looking forward to seeing what you create :)

    ReplyDelete