Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Baby Steps

Recently, my cousin-in-law (husband's cousin) revealed that she is pregnant. Just in the last 24 hours it was made known she's having a girl!  I immediately made sure to let her know I was available to make her some things for the baby if she wanted.  Her response was an overwhelming yes!

As I was talking to her via messenger, I realized I had made a hat and booties a while back, as something to try.  I thought I had thrown away the booties during the Great Purge and Operation Teenager Space Acquisition earlier in the month, but lo and behold, I didn't! I sent her pics, and she is so excited, which in turn makes me so happy I held on to them!

I've decided it's time to show off a little of my work, since I am still working on The Project. So, without further ado, here are the hat and booties that she will be getting for her baby girl:


Freakin' adorable, right?  I love the little flower accents.  I can't remember where I got the hat pattern, but I know I got the booties pattern from a you tube video.  If you want the links/patterns, let me know in the comments and I will find them and post them.

I can't wait to see what my little cousin will look like with them on!

I'm off to start a blanket and another hat! :)

Happy Weaving!

~Moxie

P.S.  Happy New Year to you all and have a fun and SAFE night! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment