Thursday, January 2, 2014

Pattern Links Per Request - Booties and Hat

I recieved some Facebook comments and emails asking for the patterns for my hat and booties.

The booties can be found here:  Posh Crochet Baby Booties. There is also video tutorial for this on the page!  That made it very helpful for me, since I am a visual learner. The booties took about 1/2 hour each to complete before I did the flowers.

The hat pattern is here: Free Baby Hat and Booties. It's fairly simple and took me about an hour to finish before adding the flowers.

The flower accents for the hat and booties are here:  Crochet Flowers. I used the pattern entitled "Easy Crochet flowers Pattern" - the picture has the two flowers on top connected with a button.  For the booties I simply made two of the smaller flowers from this pattern and attached them to the booties.

I've started working on the requested hat for my cousin's baby and should finish today.  Then I will start on the blanket. YAY!

Random cool thing that happened:  going to the craft store on Tuesday, I discovered the brand of yarn I needed for the blanket was on sale!  And I had a coupon for 50% off one item, so I ended up spending less than I anticipated on these two next projects.  That made me pretty psyched.  I love it when things you need are on sale and you don't realize it til you are at the register!

Happy Weaving!

~Moxie

No comments:

Post a Comment