Tuesday, January 14, 2014

As Time Goes By...

It's been a productive week.  I am now officially over 50% done with the baby blanket.  I expect to begin putting it together by the end of the week, possibly sooner than that.


Oooh, look at all the pink!

Since I've devoted most of my spare time into this blanket, I've decided to put everything else I'd been working on on hold until it is completed. What can I say?  I really am excited about this, my first baby blanket.

The sad thing is, I will lay in bed and think about when I get to the construction part, and which way I am going to join the squares.  Odd I know, but I am just that dang excited.  I never claimed to be normal.  Normal is boring.

Alright, enough from me about what I'm going to do, time to do it!

Happy Weaving!

~Moxie

No comments:

Post a Comment